Thursday, September 07, 2006

lets c how far it goes

Well I usually always start the day with gud morning. Even if it isn’t quite so. Reason. I don’t have any for anything I say or do.. It’s the year 2006 and I remember clearly what happened 10 years ago. I was in the ninth grade. Not a top secret.. But I love today as much as I have loved everyday. I am fond of writing.. I hope to make it my career. Maybe for the next 10 days or years or eternity. I wouldn’t know. It’s not even a decision cause things just happen, the way they are meant to.. And not because I want it to. But. It’s also a fool’s world. And we believe that everything happens cause we made a decision. Eventually it may not be so much about the decision but more about the moment. When and why do we do something? If I can ever answer that I’ll tell you my friend. I am not religious, it isn’t a decision I made, I just never thought of it. I do hope to learn about Buddhism. I wonder if Heaven exists.. in my head, there’s 2 pictures.. It either looks like Leh or Pamukkale. Don’t ask where I got that one, probably a forward. It isn’t really all that difficult, just a little bit. Have you ever wondered what you want? And really thought about it, as in, I think you always get what you want. So be a little diplomatic when you want something cause often when you have it all, you either don’t know what to do with it or you just don’t value it anymore. That’s also related with human behavior, isn’t that what we do for everything?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicely written blogs. It shows a work of creative writer - g8 nabonita

Let's Blog... said...

Scripted nicely, these blogs did cost me some time.. only to interest me..cheers 'n keep up the work!!

Anonymous said...

Well 'tis human nature to crave for more.We r never happy with what we've got.We just want more.
The human....fool we really r! We leave the unpredictables an' the loses in the hands of destiny.And if we succeed, we never think twice 2 take the credits ourselves!
To c success, one must love what one does.I would like 2 put it the AEROSMITH way.
"dream on, dream on, dream on
dream urself a dream cum true
dream on, dream on, dream on
and dream until ur dream comes true" .........