Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Problems and then there’s some more

You know there’s a charm in my sort of free life. It’s unpredictable and yes there’s’ scope for so many more events. The result being I find myself in a range of problems those others may never have heard of. Let’s say, I find a perfect top but I’ll never find a skirt to go with it, so I’ll actually wait 6 months. It’s not like I’m choosy, lets just say I visualize what Iwant and if I don’t have it, I wont settle for anything else.

My mother sends me messages like, “you last made any contact 17 days ago. Where are you? Is this the way a sane person behaves?” To make it easier, I do not use a phone, so that’s that. Now who will explain sanity?
17 days, I wonder where they went, honestly I don’t even know today’s day but I will when I check my inbox. But don’t trust it completely because my yahoo dates are American, there I’m always a day behind. And what is thsi about contact, does she think I'm in the secret services, or better still alien blood

Just when I need money and humbly ask for some the ICICI server goes down.
If I try to be good and make an attempt to go to the bank on a certain date there’ll be a popular “Kolkata bandh.”

If I decide it’s time to take a holiday, I have an accident and am confined to bed, and books. Well that part I actually like but whatever.

When I postpone my work and choose to write tomorrow, the Tata server conks for half the day.

Just when I wear my latest street wear fashion chappals it rains that day irrespective of the month.

When I choose to smoke a cigarette its’ always the last match, better still you can’t find the matchbox till you’ve nearly torn your hair apart.

Just when I decide maybe this is what I want to do in life, someone says you should try hairstyling, I mean just why, but actually why not? But I’ll let that be because I’m a little receptive to touch and so I recoil too fast.
I’ll explain that another time. And so it goes on... exciting, well I just laugh every moment... its funny that one can have such a brilliant existence in this pretty place with friends and family who make me laugh even more.

No comments: