Thursday, November 16, 2006

This is where I live...

I am essentially a dreamer not an activist, but some thoughts don't fit well in a daydream sequence. When I was a little girl, I wanted to be older, now I wonder why? As a youngster the world seemed to be at my mother's beck and call. In my eyes she was a magician.She kept the bullies at bay, nursed my every fancy and appeared with a handful of solutions for all problems.Oh mother! Why did you let me grow up? Today all the pretty pictures you painted are distant. Daily I amf aced with questions and opinion polls. Some retard asks should women be given more seats of power, may be about 33% and good enough. You see earlier the only difference I saw between sexes were body parts. Now I conclude having male organs is the key to any seat of power. My father always said I was a little angel and some magical angels had left me on earth and we've all heard this many times. Unfortunately nobody told me life is not a fairytale. Today these many angels are raped, molested, accused and abused for trying to remain angles. Girls are married only to fbe ound murdered for dowry and don't forget female infanticide. Any intelligent man would surely see where the problem lies. You guessed right. To instantly curb mass murder of the female sex. I strongly recommend a happy and gay society. If a man wastes his life, he is referred to as a loafer.On the contrary even after every struggle she endures women are always promiscuous, or betterstill just never good enough. At the pace this judgment is passed in our country I only wish our law and order system should be apprentice to our characterj udges. They seem to pass orders in a jiffy. Of course there is more violence and bloodshed we can talk about but you know my mother still say "Get up, Stand up;Stand up for your right". Well, it’s a little difficult for me to grasp that staying alive righteously today is a continuous and ongoing war in all societies. And by the way if this is how it’s going to be then so it shall be. I only wonder if more men could and would see the problem...

1 comment:

Vignesh said...

Profound.
I agree.