Saturday, November 11, 2006

writers block

This isn't so much about me, but a little you need to know. I haven't traveled the world, but I see it go by. If I dream, I see it till the end I wish to be a writer and tell you about what I see. I wish to climb the mountains and watch them touch the clouds. Every valley that I cross dances at my beck and call. The stars watch over me and on a dark stormy night I cling to the sheets. When I am alone I wait for the doorbell to ring. When I want to be alone I disappear. I wish to cross a million barriers. I am a rebel and don't care a damn about what you say. Walk with me and I'll teach you to dream. Ask questions you have an answer for. Speak to me and I'll make you smile. Talk to me and I’ll hold your hand from dawn to dusk. In silence we shall rejoice and in company we shall party. Believe me and you'll know the truth if goodness was a yardstick I am a saint. If truth is a virtue I am virtuous. If diplomacy is the need of the hour I am a diplomat. And if the karma chameleon was around he would stop over or tea. I am content and yes I am happy with life. In living I see a truth. In death I see the same truth. If the conscience was to be judge, then I am just and honest. If you choose to cry or laugh with me I will be there. If I am a long distance from you, write me a letter. And when the winds carry it to me, I will read it by the brook. And in my thoughts, friend you will be a hero. I may not support you always but you are dear to me. If I ridicule you, forgive me for I know not another way. If this is a journey, stop when you are tired. When you’re lonely, walk across the path. Every leaf that you feel will say next spring; we'll be your shield again. For everybody who deserts you there is a reason somewhere. For every thing that goes wrong in life I am to blame I some capacity. For every reality I accept, I forgive myself for the wrong I have done. In forgiveness I find strength to face you. In every mistake I see two ways of doing something. In every wrong I see a right. For every smile I have cried. For every tear I have thought. In every book, wisdom talks to me. In every sentiment I shall spend my life. Every flight is my first and this moment is real. For every second that passes I look forward to a new. If I asked for forgiveness I would mean it. If you said sorry I would smile. For every flower that you pick my heart cries. For every bouquet at the doorstep I smile. In promises I see a truth. In breaking them I see an untoward situation. In betrayal I do not see dishonor but a weakness that can be overcome if supported. In pictures I see my life. And for every bird that flies and every baby that cries I see a new beginning. For every sad story I sigh. For every cause that I don’t support I wonder and in time the guilt fades away. If there was a lunatic it is I. for every wish I make there is someone in mind. For every wrong I do I am to blame. If perfection was mine I wouldn't be me. My flaws are real too.
In every “I” of my passage you will see yourself somewhere. Live this dream and dream on. Content and grief are real and the dreams are yours to live for. If I continue to be a writer I shall amuse you, confuse and convince you for life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think u should have more of these blocks! in my humble opinion the purpose of expression is discovery of the self, mostly ppl write for recognition from others.
A person can only discover thier true self in retrospect and these kinda "blocks" will help you do that.
I thoroughly enjoyed this..made me envy yer "estate of mind"
god bless you.

in_dwelling@yahoo.com